Collision Safety Performance and Passenger Protection in Bus and Coach
THURSDAY 3 DECEMBER 2020 | 03:00 PM (Chinese Standard Time)
Duration: 90 min
This webinar series is organized in partnership with Chongqing Vehicle Inspection and Research Institute Co., Ltd, and supported by Shared Mobility Laboratory.
Speakers & topics - 演讲嘉宾
- Mr. Zhou Wei, Director of Automobile Transport Research Center @ Ministry of Transport
"Trends in public safety policies for bus and coach "
- Ms. Wang Xin, Director of Crash Department @ National Coach Quality Supervision and Test Center (China)
"Introduction to the formulation of frontal collision standards for bus and coach"
- Mr. Patrik Serwerda, Consultant @ VIAS
"Current standards and development trends of bus frontal collisions in Europe"
- Mr. Su Liang, Director @ King Long Engineering Research Institute
"Frontal collision force transmission path planning and passenger protections technology"
- Mr. Tan Zhen, Senior Engineer @ National Coach Quality Supervision and Test Center (China)
"China Bus Collision Safety Test and Evaluation Method"
Presentations - 演讲稿
Presentations of the speakers will be available here after the webinar.