The third edition of the Busworld Academy congress in Turkey, on April 20th, will focus on The future of bus-mobility , with seminars on the digitalization, passenger comfort and bus design, infotainment systems, Mobility-as-a-service, the evolution towards zero-emission buses, passenger safety, business models, market analysis etc.
The Busworld Academy congress accompanies the Busworld Exhibition in Hall B of FUAR IZMIR.
It is the perfect opportunity to see and hear about the latest evolutions in technology and markettrends in the bus- & coach business. Meanwhile, the Busworld Academy offers the best network-event with representatives from international, national and local authorities and federations, with public transport agents and bus-and coach operators, with bus manufacturers and supplier
|9:30 - 12:00||Opening remarks Busworld Exhibition|
|14:00 - 16:00||
Opening Session of the Busworld Academy: Market trends in the Bus Sector
Moderator: Mr Jan Deman, Director, Busworld Academy
- Mr. James Norris, Senior Analyst, LMC Automotive: The current bus market situation: a global perspective
- Mr. Turgay Akkaya, Assistant General Manager, ESHOT - Smart and Green Public Transportation; İzmir Case
- Mr. Erdal Uygun, Director of Transportation services, Edirne Municipality, Turkey / Vice-President of Transportation Commission at the Union of Municipalities of Turkey. - Cooperatives in the institutionalization of individual Operators/ Case study of Edirne Public Transport System.
- Mr. Berkan Bayram, Founder and Executive Director, TEHAD (Turkey Electric & Hybrid Vehicles Association): The latest Electric and Hybrid vehicle technologies and industry developments.
- Mrs. Esra Levent, Turkisch representative for Global Passenger Network - Future of coach and coach tourism in Turkey
- Mr. Sedat Çinar, Deputy Director of Commercial Vehicles, Public and Special Sales, BMC - Brief Insight on the Turkish Busmarket
|10:00 - 12:00||
Moderator: Mr. Sebastian Castellanos, WRI
- Mr. Sebastian Castellanos, Energy And Climate Associate, WRI - Impact of e-bus in urban areas
- Mrs. Anna Ozdelen, Local Mobility Consultant, Frost & Sullivan - Market Opportunity for Electric Buses in Europe.
- Mr. Hakan Uzkat, Technology Development Manager, ESHOT - Zero Emission Public Transportation Experience
- Mr. Muhammed Emre KIRAN, Training Manager, UITP – Tendering processes for the purchase of E-buses
- Mr. Thomas Mourey, Project Officer, POLIS, network of cities and regions - Eliptic : Optimising existing electric PT infrastucture
- Mr. Artem Burlakov, Head of Project Office,Mosgortrans - Evolution of electric buses in Moscow
|14:00 - 16:00||
Safety and Technology in Public Buses
Moderator: Mr. Tolga Imamoglu, WRI Turkey Sustainable Cities
- Mr. Tolga Imamoglu, Transport & Road Safety Manager, WRI Turkey Sustainable Cities - Status on safety measures in bustransport in Turkey
- Mr. Hakan Uzun Özet,Head of Transportation Planning Department, ESHOT - İzmir Public Transportation System
- Mr. Utku Cihan, Chief Urban Planner, Izmir Metropolitan Municipality - Year 2030: Transportation System of Izmir
- Mr. Zeynel Albas, Metrobus Depot Manager, IETT Istanbul Electricity, Tramway and Tunnel General Management - Metrobus Maintenance Model
- Mr. Abdullah Keskin,Transportation Planning Manager, Sanliurfa Metropolitan Municipality - Public Transportation Business Models (view prezi)
- Mrs. Perihan Aydin, Occupational Health & Safety Consultant, Director Of Business Development , HED Academy - Driver Training & Competency
- Mrs. Yesim Ayoz, Chairperson, Suat Ayoz Traffic Victims SATMD – How to reduce public transport victims.
- Mr. Andres Alejandro Pinate, Marketing and Customer Director, Vectalia - Remaking the public transportation riderexperience for the digital era
The brochure can be dowloaded here:
Want to know more about Busworld Academy, an article, an expert, a seminar, ...?