23rd-25th of October on the open conference platform there will be held a series of seminars, conferences and discussions on three topics: Bus and the City, Bus and Tourism and Safety and maintenance
Business programme partner is Transport Association Of The Moscow Agglomeration (ТАМА).
Series of events are supported by Moscow Department of transport and road-transport infrastructure development and Russian motor transport union (РАС).
Participation in this event is free, but please register through this link
10.00-10.30 Registration of participants
10.30-11.40 Opening session
- Representative of Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation
- Representative of Department of Transport and Road Infrastructure Development of Moscow
- Representative of Rosavtotrans
- General Secretary UITP
- Representative of Busworld
- Representative of the Busworld Academy
- Keynote : Mr. Volostnov, Frost & Sulivan “Market analysis of the Russian bus and coach market today and a prognosis for the next 10 years” (confirmed)
- Mr. Norayr Bludyan, Director of the Association «TAMA»
- President RAS
11.40-12.30 VIP tour
12:30- 14:00 Session 1: Digitalization of regulation and organization of intercity bus services
Moderator: Mr. Norayr Bludyan, Director of the Association for the Promotion of the Transport Industry «Transport Association of Moscow Agglomeration» (Association «TAMA»), doctor of engineering sciences, professor.
- Prospects for the development of regulation of intercity bus services in the age of digitalization and mobile applications
- Trends in the development of online services for the organization of long-distance bus services
- Digital transformation and development of automated systems of payment for travel in the sphere of bus transportation
Mr. Bakirey - Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation
Representative of «BlaBlaCar»
Foreign expert - Piia Karjalainen, MaaS Alliance
Foreign expert – Wolfgang Fleischer, Austrian Institute of Technology
Representatives of companies: «Busfor»
Mr. Ezhov, Bus4us
14:00 – 14:40 Break
14:40- 16:30 Session 2: Regular and chartered bus services
- Regulation and experience of organization of international bus services
- Problems and perspectives of the development of the inter-subject bus service market
- Organization and control of compliance with bus services on regular routes in Moscow
- Organization of tourist traffic: problems and development prospects
Mr. Dvoinykh - Federal budgetary agency "Agency of motor transport" (FBU «Rosavtotrans»)
Mr. Loran - Unified Transport System "RosBusLines"
Mr. Zhigunov - State Unitary Enterprise «Mosgortrans»
Mr. Yuriev - GKU TSODD (Center for Organization of Road Traffic)
Mr. Peter Pantuso, CEO of the American Bus Association
Mrs. Marina Levchenko, Representative of the Global Passenger network in Russia
11:00-13:00 Session 3: Safety of bus services
- Provision of security of the organized groups of children transportation and school transportation
- Problems of training and upgrade qualifications of drivers for work on bus transport
- Problems of compliance with the requirements for the work and rest schedule of drivers for transportation in urban, suburban and intersubject communications
- International experience in the implementation of medical monitoring of the bus drivers health on trunk routes with a length of 2-3 thousand km.
Mr. Odintsov - GAZ Group, "Buses" Division
Mr. Achkasov - Union of Driving Schools of Russia
Mr. Achohov, Mr. Kulikov - Rostransnazor
Mr. Donald De Vivo, president of the American Bus Association
Mr. James Rogan, Director of Safety, Security & Training for The Trans Group
14:00 -14:30 Keynote Accumulator batteries
15:00 – 15:30 Keynote GLONASS certification
11.00-14.00 Session 4: Autonomous buses: SELF-DRIVING BUSES MOVE US, but where?
- Will self-driving buses lead to a paradigm change in urban mobility?
- The trend of digitalization in the public transport sector brings new challenges in terms of possible flexible and smart operational modes. Especially the idea of self -driving vehicles opts new levels of flexibility both for urban but also suburban and even rural public transport solutions.
- Are self-driving buses ready for real traffic? What kind of technology is necessary for a wide application of self-driving buses?
- Autonomous Buses, a potential Future in Passenger Transport Systems?
- How to bring self-driving buses to the streets of Europe? Project of European Union
Prospects of the new technology of self-driving buses in Metropolis like Moscow
Mr. Gipp, CEO - IGES Berlin
Mr. Dmitrii Garonin, General Director NAMIBUS
Mr. Bakulin, General Director Volgabus
Mr. Zeng, Yutong
Mr. Fleischer, Austrian Institute of Technology (AIT)
Mr. Bellone, Ph.D., Department of Applied Mechanics - Vehicle Engineering & Autonomous Systems Chalmers University of Technology (Sweden)
Representative from Mosgortrans