WEBINAR REPLAY: Financial and other supporting measures for the sustainability of bus road transport in India (18 JUN 2020)
Financial and other supporting measures for the sustainability of bus road transport in India
This webinar is supported by UNCRD, Japan & UN HABITAT.
THURSDAY 18 JUNE 2020
- Dr. Kulwant Singh, Advisor, Busworld Academy
- Capt. Ratnaparkhi, Executive Director, Association of State Road Transport Undertakings (ASRTU)
- Mr. Prasanna Patwardhan, President, Bus and Taxi Operators Confederation of India (BOCI)
- Mr. Arun Ramanathan IAS (Retd.), Former Finance Secretary, Government of India and Ex General Manager, Chennai City Bus Service
- Mr. B.N. Puri, Formerly Principal Adviser (Transport), Planning Commission, Government of India and presently Director, Asian Institute of Transport Development
- Mr. C.K. Goyal, Vice President Road Transport, Delhi Integrated Multi-Modal Transit System Ltd. (DIMTS)
Presentations of Capt. Ratnaparkhi, Mr. Prasanna Patwardhan & Mr. C.K. Goyal can be downloaded via the link at the bottom of this page.
The answers to all questions that remained unanswered during the live webinar are availabe for download via the button below.