The fourth global Busworld Academy webinar focusses on the expectations about the POST-corona period for bus and coach operations.
We see that the demand for urban and intercity bus services increases once (semi-) lockdown measures are being reduced.
- But how long will it take to reach the PRE-corona passenger level?
- Which precautions (hygiene, technical adaptations,…) inside the vehicles can have a positive influence?
- Which challenges will the POST-corona period bring for all the stakeholders?
Gain expert views on how the bus and coach industry will look like tomorrow and use this information to prepare your business on what’s coming!
- Mr. Dan Pettersson, Senior Vice President Business Unit Chassis @ Volvo, and responsible for Volvo Buses International, Sweden
- Mr. Marc Hofmann, CEO @ CheckMyBus, Germany - bus search engine
- Mr. D.R. Dharmaraj, Joint Secretary @ BOCI, India - Bus and Car Operators Confederation of India
- Mr. Donald DeVivo - President @ DATTCO Inc. & Chairman @ ABA, USA - coach operator
- Mr. Tobias Stüber - CEO @ Flibco.com, Luxembourg - airport shuttle bus service
- Mr. Pierre-Paul Pharand - CEO @ KEOLIS, Canada - bus operator