(Last revised: 30-05-2018)
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY. BY USING THIS WEB SITE, YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Your access to and use of this site is subject to the following terms and conditions of use and all applicable laws. These terms and conditions of use may be changed in the future at any time without further notice. Further, these terms and conditions apply exclusively to your access to, and use of, this Web site and will not alter in any way the terms or conditions of any other agreement you may enter into with Busworld Foundation for products, services, or anything else. The information provided on this site is provided without charge for informational purposes only and does not create any business or professional services relationship between you and Busworld Foundation.
Busworld Academy is a product of Busworld Foundation.
Unless otherwise stated, all Web site materials, including, without limitation, all text, graphics, other files, and the selection and arrangement thereof, are the proprietary and copyrighted property of Busworld Foundation. You may electronically copy and print to hard copy portions of this Web site for the sole purpose of using materials it contains for informational and non-commercial, personal use only. Any other use of the materials in this Web site -- including any commercial use, reproduction for purposes other than described above, modification, distribution, transmission, license, publication, republication, creation of derivative works, display, or performance -- without the prior written permission of Busworld Foundation is strictly prohibited.
© 30-05-2018 Busworld Foundation. All rights reserved
Busworld academy is a product of the Busworld Foundation.
Busworld Academy / Busworld Foundation, the Busworld Academy / Busworld Foundation logo, Results Realised, and all custom graphics, page headers, button icons, proprietary product and service names, and trade dress are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Busworld Foundation may not be used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Busworld Foundation. All trademarks, registered trademarks, company names, product or service names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
You shall remain solely liable for the Content of any messages or other information you upload or transmit to Busworld Foundation. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Busworld Foundation, and its officers, directors, employees, owners from any claim, action, demand, loss, or damages (including attorneys' fees) made or incurred by any third party arising out of or relating to your conduct, your violation of these terms and conditions, or your violation of any rights of a third party.
You are granted a limited, non-exclusive right to create a hypertext link to this Web site provided such link does not portray Busworld Foundation or any of its products and services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise defamatory manner. This limited right may be revoked at any time, and you agree to promptly remove any such links at Busworld Foundation 's request. You may not use, frame, or utilize framing techniques to enclose any Busworld Foundation trademark, logo, or other proprietary information, including the images found at this Web site, the content of any text, and the layout/design of any page or form contained on a page without Busworld Foundation’s express written consent. Except as noted above, you are not conveyed any right or license by implication, estoppel, or otherwise in or under any patent, trademark, copyright, or proprietary right of Busworld Foundation or any third party.
Busworld Foundation makes no claim or representation regarding, and accepts no responsibility for, the quality, content, privacy policies, nature, or reliability of Web sites accessible by hyperlink from this Web site, or Web sites linking to this Web site. The linked sites are not under the control of Busworld Foundation, and Busworld Foundation is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any review, changes, or updates to such sites. Busworld Foundation is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply affiliation, endorsement, or adoption by Busworld Foundation of the site or any information contained therein.
This Web site and any documents issued by Busworld Foundation and available through this Web site contain statements which constitute forward-looking statements within the meaning of the U.S. Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Those statements may from time to time appear in a number of places in this Web site together with any documents issued by Busworld Foundation and available through this Web site and can be identified by the use of forward-looking terminology such as "believe," "expect," "plans," "may," "will," "should," "anticipates" or similar statements or the negative thereof or other variations thereof. Such forward-looking statements include, without limitation, statements made as to future operation costs, capital expenditures, cash flow, improvements in infrastructure, distribution and replenishment systems and operating efficiencies, sales and earnings estimates or trends, and expansion plans and projections. Such forward-looking statements are based on current expectations and by their nature involve known and unknown internal and external risks, uncertainties, and other factors which may cause the actual results, performance, or achievements to be materially different from those expressed or implied. Busworld Foundation undertakes no obligation to update forward-looking statements to reflect events or circumstances after the date such statements were made.
The information contained within press releases issued by Busworld Foundation should not be deemed accurate or current except as of the date the release was posted. Busworld Foundation has no intention of updating, and specifically disclaims any duty to update, the information in the press releases. To the extent any information therein is forward-looking, it is intended to fit within the safe harbor for forward-looking statements, and is subject to material risk.
Busworld Foundation may provide links to Web pages and content of third parties as a service to those interested in this information. Busworld Foundation does not monitor nor does it have any control over any Third Party Content or third party Web sites or the privacy policies of such Web sites. Busworld Foundation does not endorse or adopt any Third Party Content and can make no guarantee as to its accuracy or completeness. Busworld Foundation does not represent or warrant the accuracy of any information contained therein, and undertakes no responsibility to update or review any Third Party Content. Users use these links and Third Party Content contained therein at their own risk.
Busworld respects the intellectual property rights and expects the same from you. Through our platform you have the possibility to download content: photos, texts ... We have established a number of basic rules that you must follow when downloading content. It is not permitted to copy, redistribute, reproduce, transfer, display to the public, broadcast, make available to the public, sell, rent or license the content of the site. The ability to download content does not give you any rights to promotional use, nor does it grant or waive the rights of the rights holders. You acknowledge and agree that failure to comply with these rules may result in the immediate termination or suspension of your account.
Busworld respects the intellectual property rights and expects the same from you. Through our platform you have the possibility to upload content: photos, articles, documents... All experts that upload content onto www.busworldacademy.org or which they have ownership, that Busworld Foundation has the rights to reproduce, edit, or use in any other way. You acknowledge and agree that failure to comply with these rules may result in the immediate termination or suspension of your account.
1. You are not allowed to use the service of the Busworld website: a) in such a way that the rights of third parties are infringed; b)for distributing computer viruses or material with a libelous, defamatory, abusive, racist, discriminating, obscene or threatening character; c) for the distribution of material for promotional or advertising purposes, without the written permission of Busworld Foundation; d) to store or distribute content that infringes the rights of third parties (such as portrait / copyright and / or trademark rights) or to act unlawfully against rightholders by, for example, provide, store and / or distribute hyperlinks and / or torrents; e) in such a way that this use results in a violation of the privacy of third parties, for example by distributing personal data without permission or necessity; e) in such a way that the services are damaged, distorted, interrupted, stopped, overloaded or otherwise made less efficient; g) or to modify or modify any part thereof and / or the associated systems, programs and / or technology.
2. You are also not allowed to: a) place content on the online platform that is factually incorrect; b) download and store the contents of the services of Busworld Foundation through automated processes or techniques (such as scraping); c) distribute a part or parts of the services of Busworld Foundation on any medium without any written permission from Busworld Foundation. This includes: published software, brands, brand names, texts, videos and images; d) (try to ) circumvent, disable, make inoperable, etc security related components of the Busworld Foundation online platform; e) decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble parts of the online platform; f) use (part of) the content of the online platform of Busworld Foundation on a website other than the website of Busworld Foundation, without including a prominent link on the same web page that refers to the website of Busworld Foundation; g) collect part of the contents of the online platform or website of Busworld Foundation (whether or not by using an automated system).
3. You are responsible for the content posted by you, or in your name on the online platform of Busworld Foundation, and for the Busworld Foundation does not endorse this content and / or opinions, opinions and / or advice given therein and expressly rejects all liability in connection with the content you have placed.
4. You declare and warrant that you have all the required and necessary licenses, rights, consents and authorizations with regard to the content posted on the online platform and that you have such access as long as this content is offered on the online platform.
5. You will not upload or publish any content on the website of Busworld Foundation on which there is a (property) right of third parties, without having the correct license / permission.
6. Your conduct and the content posted on the online platform must comply with applicable local, national and international laws and regulations.
7. Busworld Foundation may at any time decide to remove the content you have posted without prior notice and in its sole discretion from its website and from its systems.
8. You understand and acknowledge that when you use the services of Busworld Foundation and the content offered on it, you may be exposed to information and data that is actually incorrect, indecent or otherwise objectionable. You waive all rights and / or (legal) means over which you (possibly) have access to the relevant information and data towards Busworld Foundation.
9. You acknowledge and agree that failure to comply with these rules may result in the immediate termination or suspension of your account.
THIS WEB SITE AND THE MATERIALS IN THIS WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. Busworld Foundation DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. Busworld Foundation DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT MATERIALS IN THIS WEB SITE ARE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE, CURRENT, OR ERROR-FREE. Busworld Foundation DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THIS WEB SITE OR ITS SERVER(S) ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. Busworld Foundation DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THIS WEB SITE OR ITS SERVER(S) ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. Busworld Foundation reserves the right to change any and all content contained on this Web site at any time without notice. Reference to any products, services, processes, or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier, or other designation does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation thereof by Busworld Foundation.
IN NO EVENT SHALL Busworld Foundation, OR ITS OFFICES, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, OR EMPLOYEES, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF PROFITS, OR LOSS OF DATA, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHER FORM, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE OR THE MATERIALS CONTAINED IN, OR ACCESSED THROUGH, THIS WEB SITE.
Notwithstanding any of these terms and conditions, Busworld Foundation reserves the right, without notice and in its sole discretion, to terminate your license to use this Web site, and to block or prevent future access to and use of this Web site.
Contact us for general inquiries, or with technical questions or comments about Busworld Academy Web site.
Busworld Foundation - Kasteel van Rumbeke - Moorseelsesteenweg 2 BE-8800 Roeselare / email@example.com
If any provision of these terms and conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Want to know more about Busworld Academy, an article, an expert, a seminar, ...?