CALL FOR ABSTRACTS for the first edition of BUSWORLD ACADEMY CONGRESS IN INDONESIA at the occasion of Busworld SOUTH EAST ASIA, 20-22 MARCH 2019, JAKARTA, INDONESIA
The road towards Future Oriented Bus Sytems for South East Asia
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS OPEN
The Busworld Academy is looking for speakers with fresh, innovative, cutting edge ideas, concepts, case studies and best practices.
Topics will include but are not limited to:
- Evolution towards Zero Emission Buses: technologies & business models for implementation of zero emission bus transport.
- How to finance the introduction of zero emission buses.
- Improving passenger & driver comfort (f. ex Infotainment systems, ticketing systems, service design...)
- Environmentally Sustainable Bus Transport
- Market situation
- BRT systems
- Market opportunities for Indonesian bus builders
- New regulations
- Business models, cost reduction, company management
- Safety & traffic management
- Driver training
Submit your abstract by Submit your abstract by January 14th 2019!
GUIDELINES FOR ABSTRACTS
- If the author & co-author represent a bus-coach constructor or supplier who might be an exhibitor at the Busworld South East Asia Exhibition 2019, priority will be given to exhibitors.
- All abstracts must be submitted through this online form.
- Abstracts can be either in English or in Indonesian
- Abstracts must be 300 words or less (max 1 A4 page)
- Abstracts should include a brief presentation of the author and of the institute/company/authority he or she represents.
- OEM’s and industry are encouraged to submit co-authored abstracts featuring their customers.
- We highly suggest you submit based on the topics identified, but also accept abstracts on topics that are not listed.
- Abstracts due to Busworld Academy by January 14th 2019
- Author notification starting February 2019
- Presentations & technical papers due to Busworld Academy by March 4th 2019
- Date of conference: 20 – 22 March 2019
There is limited space available so please try to indicate your interest as soon as possible.
For more information, please contact the Busworld Academy secretariat via
firstname.lastname@example.org or +32 51 22 60 60