UITP and Busworld Research and Innovation day: ZeEUS and other Bus Projects
The main results of ZeEUS, the most important EU funded project about electric bus systems, running since 2013, will be the core topic of the day. Additionally, a selection of key themes from the following UITP Bus R&I projects will be also presented:
- ELIPTIC: Multimodal use of charging infrastructure and the evolution of trolley-hybrid systems,
- EBSF_2: Innovation on bus design, energy management and maintenance strategies,
- JIVE : Fuel cell bus deployment actions,
- ASSURED: A look into the future of interoperable high-speed charging systems
Please click here to consult a draft agenda.
This event is free of charge with obligatory registration.Click here to register.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- October 25, 2017
- Busworld Europe 2017, Kortrijk Xpo
- Free of charge with obligatory registration