Table of Contents
Since the Busworld Academy congress was a huge success in the previous edition, it will be organised for a second time during the Busworld Latin America 2017 exhibition in Medellin, Colombia
- December 5-7, 2017
- Medellín Colombia
The main results of ZeEUS, the most important EU funded project about electric bus systems, running since 2013, will be the core topic of the day. Additionally, a selection of key themes from the following UITP Bus R&I projects will be also presented:
- ELIPTIC: Multimodal use of charging infrastructure and the evolution of trolley-hybrid systems,
- EBSF_2: Innovation on bus design, energy management and maintenance strategies,
- JIVE : Fuel cell bus deployment actions,
- ASSURED: A look into the future of interoperable high-speed charging systems
All presentations can be downloaded here
For more information, please contact email@example.com
- October 25, 2017
- Busworld Europe 2017, Kortrijk Xpo
- Free of charge with obligatory registration
Busworld is very excited to announce its strategic partnership with UITP which combines UITP’s global knowledge base with Busworld’s more than 40 years’ experience. The two partners will be working closely together to develop the two-day conference (23-24 October) that will highlight the major trends and developments affecting the bus industry, from connected and autonomous buses to the rollout of clean electric bus fleets.
Topics will include:
- Achieving full electric operations
- Introduction of driverless technology
- Support for modular and high capacity vehicles
- Cost efficiency
See the full programme here
- 23 - 24 October, 2017
- Kortrijk Xpo, Doorniksesteenweg 216, 8500 Kortrijk
- Registrations: http://www.uitpxbusworld.uitp.org/
The Indian Bus and Coach market as well from investors perspective as from users perspective is showing plenty of development possibilities for the coming years as a continuously growing community is more than ever before oriented towards using public and private bus & coach transport.
During an introduction session, Frost and Sullivan will provide us an insight in the actual and future Indian Bus and Coach market. This will be the basis for an open round-table conversation between all participants.
- October 21, 2017
- Busworld Europe, Kortrijk Xpo
Tijdens dit event geven we u een stand van zaken van de werking van het Platform ZEB aangevuld met panelgesprekken vanuit de sector en vanuit het energie- en mobiliteitsbeleid. Verder sluit het programma aan bij de officiële opening van Busworld Kortrijk. HET ZEB-congres zorgt er voor dat je op één namiddag mee bent met Zero Emissie Busvervoer in Vlaanderen.