Busworld is very excited to announce its strategic partnership with UITP which combines UITP’s global knowledge base with Busworld’s more than 40 years’ experience. The two partners will be working closely together to develop the two-day conference (23-24 October) that will highlight the major trends and developments affecting the bus industry, from connected and autonomous buses to the rollout of clean electric bus fleets.
Topics will include:
- Achieving full electric operations
- Introduction of driverless technology
- Support for modular and high capacity vehicles
- Cost efficiency
See the full programme here
- 23 - 24 October, 2017
- Kortrijk Xpo, Doorniksesteenweg 216, 8500 Kortrijk
- Registrations: http://www.uitpxbusworld.uitp.org/
The main results of ZeEUS, the most important EU funded project about electric bus systems, running since 2013, will be the core topic of the day. Additionally, a selection of key themes from the following UITP Bus R&I projects will be also presented:
- ELIPTIC: Multimodal use of charging infrastructure and the evolution of trolley-hybrid systems,
- EBSF_2: Innovation on bus design, energy management and maintenance strategies,
- JIVE : Fuel cell bus deployment actions,
- ASSURED: A look into the future of interoperable high-speed charging systems
Please click here to consult a draft agenda.
This event is free of charge with obligatory registration.Click here to register.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- October 25, 2017
- Busworld Europe 2017, Kortrijk Xpo
- Free of charge with obligatory registration